Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter in Iffy Seeing 25/04 in Bembridge

SnakeyJ

If it were cloudy I could knock it on the head and go to bed ;)    I have a dark clear sky, displaying a jewel box of glittering multicoloured gems that twinkle and shimmer widely in the scope - tis a form of torture ;)

If it were cloudy I could knock it on the head and go to bed ;)    I have a dark clear sky, displaying a jewel box of glittering multicoloured gems that twinkle and shimmer widely in the scope - tis a form of torture ;)

Ah I couldn't decide if I was going to give it a go tonight, in the end I have given it a miss there is so much moisture in the air and the clouds are due soon!

Luckilly the clouds returned at 2300hrs and I was able to power off, close the roof and turn in for a good nights sleep. Hate to give in, but glad of the rest!

typed on my mobile with Tapatalk

That video is soooo familiar. Seduced by the clear sky only to be kicked up the pants by the reality re planetary imaging.......even worse when you have carried all your gear out and have to carry it back in with no reward......Oh for an observatory and a lottery win!

Best regards,

Ralph

Archived