NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Epic sale on ABS

lardy

I have to apologise to all those who contacted Chris in his "epic"sale about his set of Ethos Ep's or those who were looking to buy a single EP. I am now the proud owner of the full set of Ethos Ep's and also 4 very nice visual Astronomik 2" filters he thew in.

Very very happy :grin: ... Just cannot use them for another 4 weeks due to working abroad. 

Shall be interesting to do a comparison between the Ethos and the ES 100 degree Ep's once I get home prior to moving the ES ep's on.

Regards to all

Mark

Sorry Daniel  :grin:  Chris did say there was an awful lot of interest .... Met the guy there who picked up the MX II Now he did look VERY happy! 

enjoy them you probable saved my life i had a delos arrive the other week and SWMBO hit the roof lol imagine if a 8MM Ethos came :p

Congratulations Mark !

I've got a few of the Ethos but I would have liked his Baader ortho set but just missed it !

I recently moved from a 20mm ES 100 to a 21mm Ethos so I'll be interested to see what you make of the differences between the Ethos and the ES 100's.

Your welcome Daniel. :grin:

Thanks John,  I'm going to have to wait till I get back from working in Holland before doing a comparison between the two ... How did you find them? I have been impressed with the couple of Delos's I have to the point that I will be selling my Axioms which I rate, the 31mm Axiom being replaced by a type 5 Nagler which was part of the Ethos purchase.

I spent 7 weeks at sea on a Chinese ship eating very bad Chinese style food (none of your black bean sauce here! it was all chicken feet, duck heads and fish heads with lashings of plain rice)  The Ethos's were my treat to myself for surviving  :grin:

Thanks John,  I'm going to have to wait till I get back from working in Holland before doing a comparison between the two ... How did you find them? 

I migrated to the Ethos from Naglers although I still have the Nagler 31mm for a maximum field of view. For quite a while I used the 13mm, 8mm and 6mm Ethos alongside the 20mm ES 20 / 100 and found the set worked very well. When the chance to get the 21mm Ethos came up I decided to go for it. I have to be honest though and say I've noticed virtually no difference between them when used in my scopes. The Ethos might have slightly more eye relief but thats about it. 

i contacted him regarding the bgo,s early on, and he said first come first served, and he would let me no, which he did and said someone pipped me to it, must of been jealous of my ep collection  :grin: 

Archived