Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

MARS Observations March 23, 2014

frewi808

These are excellent images Freddie - Syrtis Major slap bang in the middle. I think the bright area at the top is Hellas and it appears to be very bright at the moment - particularly in the green and blue as you have shown here. There was comment on this over at Cloudy Nights I think. You have captured a lot of detail leagues better than the rather embarrassing effort that I am about to post - but I too have found a lot of green in my image. Very well captured.

Best regards,

Ralph

Hi Freddie,

Cloudy Nights link    http://www.cloudynights.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6383795/Main/6383585

Best regards,

Ralph

Archived