Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Ebay bargain?

Managed to get a refurbished Canon 350d(with lens and usuall bits) from the Canon ebay outlet for £218!!!!.I was a bit wary about the refurbished bit but my father in law assured me it just means it was used at a trade fair as a demo model,or the box has been damaged,etc and having checked the Canon ebay outlet thats basically what refurbished means.You also get a 1 year guarantee.

So i think i got a bargain. :D My father in law also has a big case full of lenses,remotes,viewfinders and various bits and pieces so anything i need i can try out first before i buy.I was toying with the idea of the 400 but as i've never used a dslr before its all new to me anyway and there doesn't seem a big difference between the 2.Eventually if i get a little success using the dslr i fancy going down the ATIK route but i hav'nt learned to crawl yet so i'll deal with the walking if i get there. :D

Well done mate. I got my Canon 350d from there just over a year ago. They were really good, delivery was in no time at all and I've had absolutely no problem with it (touches wood). There's always the option of getting it modded in the future for better Ha sensitivity if you want to go that route.

Phil.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Canon-Outlet_Canon-EOS-SLR-Cameras_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ3QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Above link is for the canon outlet Craig.A few low 350's still there,possible bargains still to be had i think.

of course that now means more peripherals, cables,software,T-rings, adapters, filters(CLSor Neodymium), etc etc etc...........the expense continues.......... :D

Karlo

Yep Karlo,this could be the start of something significantly more expensive,well in for a penny ,in for a pound as they say.

Archived