Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

EQ MOD

valleyman

Hi Guys,

having spent the last 2 years trying to download and get EQ MOD to work, I can now say I have it downloaded and working.

Can NOW Polar align use the controls and have a gamepad working.

I felt I had to share this with you as there is a Moral to this story.

READ THE INSTUCTIONS :shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:

good to hear you sorted it out
I installed it a couple of weeks ago with a few initial niggles, unfortunately I think my Serial adapter got damaged the other night

think some moisture got into it EQ mod refuses to see the port, so I ordered 2 more adapters just in case (there £1.27 each)

this time I'll wrap it up with cling film and some Gaffa tape

Try loading the serial port drivers on each USB.

Had the same problem and unloaded EQ MOD completely and the drivers and followed every instruction to reload it. Got it working on win7 and 8 now. 

I have uninstalled and re installed it several  times
changed the port setting to every conceivable setting, a lot of the time I get a Unknown USB device for the port
and it takes several attempts to get it to see the serial port, thats why I suspect a cable issue
and it only happened after the cable got wet the other night and I can see some discolouration through the transparent coating on the serial plug board

I'll know on Tues when the new cables arrive

Archived