NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Offer too good to be true

Morning all.

Not sure if this is appropriate or the right place to post, but just stumbled across this sale on ebay, which is close to me and a good price.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191086933847

For reasons I won't get into I have been burned by ebay on more than one occasion and so am very wary of the sight. So I was just wondering whether the seller newphase69 might have been a member of this forum to ask a few more questions of, rather than use the clunky ebay system.

This isn't to make dodgy off-site offers, but just to make some genuine inquiries.

If this isn't appropriate Mods, please delete.

Many thanks

Mark

I suppose If you could have checked it out I can see no probs. I was lucky enough to come across a "pristine" SW200p on an EQ5 for £200, less than a mile from where I was working:)

(Wonder if he found the comet)

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Thanks both - I realise there are few things that can be wrong with them, but as I'm completely new at all this, just worried I wouldn't know what I was looking for and just wanted to ask a few questions without the awful ebay messaging system. Still, I had to go out for a bit after posting and it was snatched up at the Buy it Now price.....I can but hope I helped point someone on the forum to a bargain!

Cheers

Mark

Archived