NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Tracer 12v 22Ah Lithium Polymer Battery Pack

I bought one of these yesterday from Rother Valley Optics.

It has been charging in the shed for 24hrs but only three out of five of the "Fuel Gauge" lights are green and the other two are red.

The instruction booklet only mentions the light on the charger and says that it is red whilst charging and green once the battery is fully charged. It was green at midnight last night and is still green now.

Does anyone know if this is normal?

Does three green lights on the fuel gauge mean it is fully charged?

Should Li-Pol batteries be charged at a warmer temperature than currently exists in my shed?

Thanks, Dave.

I can't open the files on that page you linked to. Any chance you could try again please by posting the link of the particular pdf I need to read?

Thanks

Derek

No, that doesn't work either.

Are you a member of that site? If so it looks like you are posting links from your logged in session rather than straight links to the document page. The last link you posted seems to be trying to direct me to an editing session, which I don't have permission to do.

Are you able to download the PDF and post it as an attachment, please?

Derek

No, that doesn't work either.

Are you a member of that site? If so it looks like you are posting links from your logged in session rather than straight links to the document page. The last link you posted seems to be trying to direct me to an editing session, which I don't have permission to do.

Are you able to download the PDF and post it as an attachment, please?

Derek

Now I look, it seems like it's a Google doc site. I'm not logged in so have no idea what's going on.

As Dave said:

3green+2red=fully charged (75-100%)

2green+2red= 75% charge (50-75%)

1green+2red=50%  charge (20-50%

2red only=20% charge (10-20%)

and 1red only =10% or less.

That's what's on the PDF :)

Dave.

Archived