Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

LP filter with DSLR?

tingting44

depends if you have a adapter that goes on to the t ring http://www.firstlightoptics.com/adaptors/flo-2-inch-t-mount-camera-adapter.html .a 2" filter will fit onto one of these.  or depending on what camera your using why not buy a canon eos clip filter?

yes i have the 1.25" adapter on the T-Ring to connect to my 130-p, not sure about a clip filter, i have a Canon 7D and use it for daytime photography so not sure about the messing around with the eos clip filter, i sure got a few routes to think of now tho :)

yes i have the 1.25" adapter on the T-Ring to connect to my 130-p, not sure about a clip filter, i have a Canon 7D and use it for daytime photography so not sure about the messing around with the eos clip filter, i sure got a few routes to think of now tho :)

heres a comparison. one on the left is without a clip filter and the other one is with. the difference is longer subs more photons 

post-6284-0-81046500-1392412502_thumb.pn

post-6284-0-53949300-1392412593_thumb.jp

heres a comparison. one on the left is without a clip filter and the other one is with. the difference is longer subs more photons 

The postman brought my Astronomik CLS clip filter today, can't wait to try it out - talk about kids at Christmas? :icon_bounce:

Great service from Zoltan at 365 Astronomy :smiley:

as I'm about to receive my canon 600D and living in a heavily LP area I think I will need to invest in a clip filter
my current 1.25 won't be much use, though it was bought to fit onto the nose piece for my ASI120 MC it can most likely live on there

or on my barlow for viewing

Only with an eyepiece projection rig i would think. Screw it onto the end of the eyepiece then. There is also an EOS clip in filter adaptor out for it those types now. Gerd Neumann makes it.     

i had a very amusing chat with him regarding filters and a tub of sand to keep them in ..... :laugh:

Wow thats an awsome comparision. they really do make the difference dont they!

The postman brought my Astronomik CLS clip filter today, can't wait to try it out - talk about kids at Christmas? :icon_bounce:

Great service from Zoltan at 365 Astronomy :smiley:

nice, id love to see more comparision's

it can most likely live on there

or on my barlow for viewing

thats what i was thinking of doing when i ordered my LP filter was to stick it on the end of my barlow, as where i can only gain focus with a x2 barlow on the end of my T-adapter due to the 130-p but i cant find a way to attatch the LP filter on to  my SW x2 barlow :(

Wow thats an awsome comparision. they really do make the difference dont they!

nice, id love to see more comparision's

thats what i was thinking of doing when i ordered my LP filter was to stick it on the end of my barlow, as where i can only gain focus with a x2 barlow on the end of my T-adapter due to the 130-p but i cant find a way to attatch the LP filter on to  my SW x2 barlow :(

not sure if it works as I hav'nt tried it in action yet

but if you screw the lens off your SW X2 my LP filter can screw in to the body and the lens onto the LP filter

just came in from getting some data from the sun! :) one thing i love about capturing sun data is how dam quick it is, must have been outside for about 15 mins and ive got 352 subs :D

not sure if it works as I hav'nt tried it in action yet
but if you screw the lens off your SW X2 my LP filter can screw in to the body and the lens onto the LP filter

ohhhh let me try!!!!

Archived