Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

User manual for the ubiquitous Trigger-Grip Ball-Heads

BinocularSky

Weifeng-Ningbo don't seem to do one, so I've filled the gap. Version 1.0 (beta)  :laugh:  is uploaded. Go to http://binocularsky.com and find it under the "Choosing and Using" tab (Trigger-Grip Manual). I've done it as a PDF to make it easier to print, distribute, etc.

I hope it's useful...

Thanks very much for the manual, I picked up one of these heads along with a manfronto 679b monopod after reading the recommendations on your website to go with the pair of Apollo 15x70s I have on pre/back order with FLO.

After some fiddling around I'd figured out most of it, but not the tension adjuster on the ball joint which is really worth knowing about.

I hope it's useful...

Yes it really really is

I was considering if I'd need to put some form of grease (which I now won't be doing as per your included warning) on it as it's a little stiff with my existing pair of 10x50s. I think you've just saved me a lot of grief!

I was considering if I'd need to put some form of grease (which I now won't be doing as per your included warning) on it as it's a little stiff with my existing pair of 10x50s. I think you've just saved me a lot of grief!

Either that, or I've obstructed your gaining of intimate knowledge of the internals of the device, as you will no longer need to dismantle it in order to thoroughly de-grease the ball-and-socket joint! :grin:

Archived