Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Clavius & Tycho (10.01.14) & Aristarchus (13.01.14)

Virgoman

Hi Everyone,

Posting another couple of lunar images that I captured using the C8 and my ASI 120MM on a couple of the few nights I have been able to get out let alone image - when will it settle down :rolleyes: rest of the week looks awful!! The first one shows craters Tycho and Clavius ( among others of course ) nestling in the lunar highlands. The second, taken a few days later on the 13th January, shows crater Aristarchus in all its brightness with crater Herodatus. Schroters Valley Rille is snaking away from both of them.  Mons Rumker mound is lurking in the shadows in the bottom left of the image. Thanks for looking!

Best regards,

Ralph

post-4992-0-60359100-1391470109_thumb.pn

post-4992-0-23575000-1391470155_thumb.jp

Very many thanks, Brenda, Jake, Sland for your generous comments. They are really are very much appreciated :smiley:

Best regards,

Ralph

Thank you for comments, Danny and Luke! Yes indeed Luke blowing a gale here already and bucketing! A short respite today now the rain and gales are back with indecent haste! :sad:  :sad:

Best regards,

Ralph

Very many thanks Richard, Felix, Steve for your taking the time to comment :smiley:

Best regards,

Ralph

Archived