Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Another hello from Spain

Martin Meredith

Hi Martin,

I'm over near Vigo in pontevedra, love the area but the clouds are a pain....I'm almost certain Swag sends her clouds north but I havent been able to prove it!

Neil c

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.....BTW Can you pick up Omega Centauri from your location? I sometimes travel down to the Cadiz area and managed to observe it once, just about, thru the murk.............

Observe? Observe? You mean LOOK through a telescope? My dear boy, surely that's not what they are intended for?!! :grin:

I think we can safely draw the conclusion from that that I don't observe!!!! :grin:

....I'm almost certain Swag sends her clouds north but I havent been able to prove it!

Oh dear ...... busted :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Martin,

I'm over near Vigo in pontevedra, love the area but the clouds are a pain....I'm almost certain Swag sends her clouds north but I havent been able to prove it!

Neil c

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Hi Neil

I was in Vigo a couple of years ago -- great place with its own microclimate according to the locals. Sounds like its not all good though! But this winter has been particularly cloudy I think. I wouldn't be exaggerating to say we've had no more than 2 or 3 clear nights in the last 2 months.

At least we both have the food. Galician is probably my favourite!

Martin

Observe? Observe? You mean LOOK through a telescope? My dear boy, surely that's not what they are intended for?!! :grin:

I think we can safely draw the conclusion from that that I don't observe!!!! :grin:

Oh dear ...... busted :grin:

:laugh:

I'm mainly a big dob user up to now but getting into videoastro so who knows where that will lead! Mount on order...

Archived