Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

That feeling you get...

Managed to get an hour in. The viewing wasn't the best here.

Found a dust collecting Tal 3x Barlow in the back of the cuboard the other day. Tried it out tonight on the moon with an 8mm

Eyepiece. Never in my life seen so much detail & at such a high mag. I'm getting quite a passion for our glorious moon.

Got a feeling on the right night the barlow & 8mm combo will be good for splitting some of those doubles.

Managed to get an hour in. The viewing wasn't the best here.

Found a dust collecting Tal 3x Barlow in the back of the cuboard the other day. Tried it out tonight on the moon with an 8mm

Eyepiece. Never in my life seen so much detail & at such a high mag. I'm getting quite a passion for our glorious moon.

Got a feeling on the right night the barlow & 8mm combo will be good for splitting some of those doubles.

I wish I could find a dust collecting Tal 3x Barlow! I love my 2x one and would like the 3x but no-one seems to stock them anymore.

I ordered it by mistake I thought I had ordered a 2x. When I tried it in my celesteron 130 it was next to useless.

It wasn't until a few months later that I noticed the 3 x stamp. Couldn't remember who I bought it from to see if I could swap for 2 x.

It won't be collecting dust anymore.

Archived