Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Celestron Ultima LX eyepieces

I have just bought my new Scope and opted to buy a couple of the `Ultima LX` lenses; just a query which I`m sure somebody will know about: the 32mm is rock solid in its apparent feel and construction; the 17mm on the other hand has a rather loose rubber barrel/mount which rotates rather too easily in my opinion and it also retracts back towards the eyepiece end about 2mls. Am I being a bit paranoid or should I return it ??

Thanks, Martin

:grin:

Still sleeping off their New Years Eve hangovers?!

Try scouting about on the Cloudy Nights website too to see if anyone has any issues. I had a quick look and couldn't see anyone mentioning your concerns, so it might be worth speaking to you supplier.

Cheers

I have the 22mm ultima lx and that to is a very solid eyepiece.I cannot understand how the rubber grip on the barrel can be loose.Don,t forget that they have adjustable eye guards and these will move up and down about 2mm when you rotate them. Hope this helps

Regards .Jonn

Archived