Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

3 quality EPs for Heritage 130P

blackbody

3 to 4 working days from when the order is processed, processing typically happens same day if you order it early that day Monday to Friday if memory serves me right. You should get emails or log into your account, for some reason emails did not come through when I ordered the 28mm, but the account had all the details logged.

UPS tracking will tell you where it is at nearer the time and will give you a delivery date.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's well going to be the end of next week. No confirmation whatsoever either on the website or e-mail :(

Clear skies to you all :-)

I'm wouldn't worry too much, I bought a couple of MV , I had no confirmation although others had done , but they came in about 4 days out of the blue.

I hate not being informed and kept up too date on orders,I appreciate sometimes companies are busy but An email only takes seconds. I ordered it in the wee hours of Friday morning,so by the end of today will be 2 full days. ......perhaps I'm just being impatient :-)

Well still nothing from es :( so to perk me up,I've ordered a raci for my near future dob :-)

youll get them in a couple o days im sure. i mentioned earlier about myself not getting an e mail when all the others who'd joined the stampede for the m.v's did so ?

i was concerned enough to send an e mail to them with the paypal order number ect. they never replied to that either . however the day after that e mail , a parcel arrived with some shiny eyepieces inside .  :headbang:

what upgrade you going too then ?

Rory I think it will be the 200p. Toying with the idea of a 250px but I want best out of the eyepieces I have and would better in the 200. Plus I move the scope around the garden a lot so the lighter one would make better sense. Oh guess what.....just had mail from es saying my ep is on its way :-) :-) :-)

Excellent, those e/p's are about as good a value as you can get at the moment.

I had the 200p on a dob mount, it's easy enough to move about . It's more the awkwardness than weight when moving the whole lot.

Look forward to a report on the new eyepieces.

Clear skies.

Perhaps you'll get 2 :D  I wouldn't worry, perhaps some problems with the website and emails and orders processing coming through ?. May want to check you did not get charged twice but no doubt you'll get it fine.  I had no problems with them despite the no emails at all on my second order.  Whatever it says in you account when you log into the site should be correct I think, a more reliable indicator.  No doubt you'll get in 3 days or so from the order process completed in your account.  Today it is cloudy anyway, so that means you bought something :smiley:

2 emails were sent from me too both ups and es about 11pm. Ups got back to me just before midnight,explaining there was some confusion between themselves and es,it has now been resolved and my eyepiece is at Frankfurt airport as I type. Estimated delivery is for sometime Friday. I'm just glad all the waiting and confusion is over and my ep is REALLY finally on its way home.

Waiting for ups to turn up with my new ep :-) since I ordered it last Friday I've bought and received new pick n pluck foam to accommodate my new eyepieces,a raci from flo. And just now ordered a revelation astro 2.5x Barlow.......all for my new 200p,I will be getting next month. I wait........and I wait............

Well it's the first chance I've had to report about the delivery of my 24mm maxvision :-) as I wrote earlier I didn't go too bed (work nights too), I just knew if I did sleep,I wouldn't have heard him knock cos I'm a really heavy sleeper. Anyway it finally came at 4:30pm and by this time I was really tired so I made the decision too have a nap till 8:30pm and then open the box. (Mad I know)

Anyway got up and had a quick look outside.......OMG...clears skies. Dressing gown on,heritage out and cooling,kettle on and box open :-)

Really nice ep,looking at pictures of this ep on various posts here,it looks huge but too be honest I don't think it is. I can't believe I have first light with it as soon as I opened it.

I had no need whats so ever to worry about the heritage handling this heavy ish eyepiece,it has it for breakfast. Didn't even have too adjust the balance of the scope either. The view is stunning,razor sharp stars,clearly see Jupiter's belts and crisp moons. Pleiades framed beautifully and sparkling like diamonds. The mag I think in this scope is 27x so I'm looking forward too see 50x in a 200p. It really is worth every penny this ep and I know I moaned a wee bit during the wait for it to be delivered but it was WELL worth it.

I will enclose a few pics :-) just have to make a space in my ep case for it now. :-)

Archived