NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Merope neb + Crab M1

nytecam

Nice shots Maurice. I don't suppose you have heard any  news about the new SX video cam. Still can't find much info on it.

Sorry Allan - can't help with this one - it doesn't seem to be listed on SX homepage - I think I saw it on their stand at London Astrofest nearly two years ago.  You can always contact SX direct - if enough do then perhaps it will become a reality :police:   

Here's last night's Taurus shots of M45 Merope reflection nebula in 60s exp and Crab M1 supernova remnant in 3x60s exp [=180s] - data on images - hope they are of interest :police:

You were able to capture some reflective nebulosity around Merope Maurice great job. I tried this also last night on NSN and was happy with the results.

Chris A

Astrogate

I e-mailed Terry at SX and he said early next year for the SX Video camera - about £800 if I remember correctly (I deleted the e-mail).

Should be interesting if it has a USB interface rather than composite video - one less A/D conversion.

I've not seen any specs on the camera so I'd be interested to hear from any one who has any more info!

Paul 

Archived