Hello Stargazers : )

Astro_LJ

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the warm welcome, all. I'll start posting some of my recent images soon and I'll let you know when they're up. I'm still learning. I'm sure I'll still be saying that for years, and years and years to come but I'm pleased to say I feel I'm still heading in the right direction from when I first started!

Yes, you do have owls here in the UK. And I love listening to them. I ''have'' a fox here in the UK too! He was pretty young when he first started creeping around my garden while I was astronomising. His mother would watch him from a distance. Over time, he got more and more used to me being out there. It's to the point now where he now sometimes lays down beside me about 10 feet away while I'm sitting in my chair imaging. :laugh: One of these days, he will end up sneaking up even closer and scare the life out of me! I've added a picture of him. I have videos too!  I named him Comet in the end. He visits me almost every night that I'm out. I was setting up when I took this image...

My fox Comet

Archived