Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

List for NSN

johnno

karl i'm up for anything, Its just when you look at the viewers you mainly know the guys / ladies from stateside / Canada  as they normally put their state behind their username.

No not got a channel yet, want to get a bit more practice in using it, don't want to look a clown on there :icon_jokercolor:

Without having it 'stickied' it will just disappear down the list of posts like others in here that should also be stickied.

Many very informative threads have moved on to other pages never to be seen again unless someone goes looking through all the pages.

But yes, it's a good idea  :grin:

'Snake Valley Australia' is me in NSN  :tongue:  As a Broadcaster.

There is also a world map of some of the NSN Broadcasters. I'm down there in Australia  :laugh:  http://www.myzebramap.com/kfpoTCrbyz9T/

I just added mine to my sig. Seems a simple way to let folks on here know who you are on NSN.

I've already done my clown impersonation Johnno. I broadcast a pic of a lamp post for a couple of hours while I sussed things out. Maybe next time will be the real deal.

Archived