NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

mentor/help evening.. noob in luton/dunstable area

Hi all..

Was wondering if anyone locally would be willing to offer some help in getting my set up routine and possible imaging routines sorted. I have a basic idea on getting aligned.. but have read posts here that point at maybe an hour or so each time, my set up time is about 10 mins or so.. :?

Can travel with scope or offer plenty of tea/coffee here :rolleyes:

L

Hi L, It's a a shame i can't help you considering i only live about a mile or so from you ...

And also i am in pretty much the same boat as you, Being a noob to the hobby, i have yet to get my scope to align, mainly due to bad skies i think..

Maybe we could meet for a beer and a chinwag sometime, We may be able to help each other!!!!

How long have you had your scope?

Badgerjc...

Blimey Kevin,

Can't you sleep or something :rolleyes:

But seriously, Kev's your man, especially on the imaging side of things. I'm strictly doing manual/visual stuff at the moment, but the imaging is on my wish list for the future.

Mark

Maybe we could meet for a beer and a chinwag sometime, We may be able to help each other!!!!

Badgerjc...

Absolutely... be good to share the frustration :rolleyes: Had my scope about 2 months or so

Maybe pop down when (and if! ) the skies clear again and I could help you.

that would be excellent... imaging is where I want to go with this hobby.. appreciate the offer of your time.

we just need some clear skies now :lol:

Badgerjc...

Absolutely... be good to share the frustration :rolleyes: Had my scope about 2 months or so

I only got mine for christmas^^ .. we'll definatley have to hook up in the new year then!!!

Maybe pop down when (and if! ) the skies clear again and I could help you.

that would be excellent... imaging is where I want to go with this hobby.. appreciate the offer of your time.

we just need some clear skies now :lol:

Archived