Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Focusmax and Pinpoint

blinky

I posted this on the focusmax group but just wondered if anybody on here has any experience of using the squire star function in Focusmax?

I have installed the full version of Pinpoint, went to the features tab, click on the AquireStar setup button, PinPoint tab... In there I setup the Catalog (GSC-1.1) and the path (C:GSC11)

I click the Test full PinPoint install and test path and both pass. It's daytime but if I click on Expose & Solve(The scope is the simulator and the scope cover is on, so it just takes a blank image) it comes up in the FocusMax log as error sub ppsetup catalog = 0 - Thats one error...

The other one is that the AquireStat enabled checkbox is not enabled so I cannot switch this on.

Can somebody help with this?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

I've done one test with Acquirestar....

Essentially, it will search the database for a suitable star to focus on, slew the mount and then start the focus routine. Once done, it will slew back.

That's the theory...... :D

Archived