Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Bolton, Bury and Prestwich.

Hi folks.

Are there any amongst us who live near bolton, bury or prestwich who know of any dark sites nearby???

Have car, will travel.

My garden is not the best LP wise. Would love to see what I could get from a real dark site.

Cheers.

I think we need to start getting together. I'm from Manchester Rd in Bury, been at it a couple of years now but apart from a trip up to Todmordon and Heaton Park, haven't done any observing anywhere but my back garden where the LP is so bad it kind of rules out long exposure photography.

PM me if you are local and interested in getting together sometime. I'd recommend going to Todmorden, on a clear night the skies are very good especially for somewhere that you can get to in about 40 mins from Bury.

Cheers

Scott

• 2 months later...

Was thinking about going over Belmont but haven't got a power tank yet.Where abouts are you based Raga?I'm from the top end of Radcliffe,near to Stoneclough

Good heavens. That's just round the corner from me! I live near The Black Horse

Archived