Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Help removing Baader clicklock from SCT

Glad you got it sorted. The suspense was killing me, was checking the thread all the time. What was up, was it just very tight,

I must say that strap wrenches are great. I never really had any need to use them until it came to dismantling a second hand Coronado PST for a PST mod project, I see to use them all the time now. It is certainly best to get the heaviest duty one you can unless your restricted on space.

Ian

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must admit I was waiting to see a 'help I've broken my scope removing the clickloc ' thread appear :-)

Ha ha, I was a bit worried what I would find underneath. The OTA has certainly seen a bit of life but it's well on the way to getting setup how I want it. It has a set of Bob's nobs for collimation (which I would imagine is very out at the moment) and to be honest they could do with a bit of lubrication though not sure if I have the courage to do that  :smiley:

Archived