Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Voltage readout

gary1968

In march of this year I bought a new HEQ5 from FLO, due to the time of year then and other commitments the mount has seen very little use. I am now starting to prep my kit for the coming season and noticed that the voltage readout on my HEQ5 hand set is way off, it reads 22.4V when in fact I am actually supplying it with 13.2V.

Is this a common trait with these mounts or is mine faulty? Opinions welcomed.#

Gaz

Well, as the mount seems to function fine in every other way I have decided I am not going to risk a firmware update....... The patch that CV linked to up there works from 3.35 onwards...... I dont think my mount has that version on it, will check asap, so I dont think it will work on my HS.

Anyway, I will leave as is until there is a 'must have' update and will find some willing person to update my HS incase there is an issue with my usb/serial convertor tat caused my last issue.

Gaz

Archived