Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

a bit of help please

hi peeps just striped my 9.25 down to flock the tube, the corrector and mirror look very clean but should I wipe them with a lens cloth or even use baader lens cleaner what do you think, thank you

you can clean the corrector with baader fluid, but not the mirror

thank you jules

Corrector OK....Mirror not OK.

Let us know if you notice any difference, was considering doing mine as well.

I will. I was waiting for replys so I could put the corrector back on all flocking done

the corrector and mirror look very clean but should I wipe them with a lens cloth or even use baader lens cleaner what do you think, thank you

If they already look "very clean" then don't touch them! You won't get them cleaner than clean and attempting to do so can only have negative consequences.

It's generally eyepieces on which dirt is most noticeable; particularly problematic on lens elements near the objective's image plane because that's when they show up as distinct black splodges on the field of view.

Archived