Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Any Planned meetups

ChrisG3484

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

There are surrounding fields at the observatory that you can pitch a tent, we can fire the BBQ up as well. Camping is absolutely free, but no electric hook up, but there are shower and toilet facilities here, so if your not adverse to a tent and sleeping bag, and amazing views here, come on down. As I said in my latest post, I will also fire up the observatory scopes!!. Check out the website for contact details and directions. Grant.....

Hi all

Tolcarn observatory will be open for the Perseids meteor shower on the 11th 12th and 13th of August. There is camping facilities at the observatory with those not adverse to a tent and sleeping bag. No electrical hook up though. Cost.....totally free. I will also open up the observatory research scopes and see what we can see. Details of how to get here are on the web link below.

Clear skies to all.

Grant.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived