Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Thank you Grant.

Trevor

It was great meeting the good folk from Worthing AS on Sunday. I'm really impressed with the quality of your astro photos. Thank you also for your interest in my solar research. I can stay online for a bit now if you have any questions you'd like to ask. My email address at home is ratcliff@iafrica.com (note that my SP dropped the "e" off my surname). I will be home again on Monday 3rd December, and it would be great to chat to you guys.

My colleagues and I keep our published research field to within the Solar System because things are so much easier to measure than around other stars. I am a founding member of the Alternative Cosmology Group, and we will be holding our second Crisis in Cosmology conferenece (CCC2) in Port Angeles, WA, USA, in September next year.

Best regards

Hilton Ratcliffe

Hi Hilton, lovely to have you on Board , Trev posted a link to your site, and in the process of reading it , although i must say its a bit over my head lol , but darn interesting, but look foward to more from you , give my very best to Patrick as well ,

Best wishes

Roger

Archived