Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

S@N 25th nov

shifter

I think the Terry Pratchet one is an old one from a few months back and different from the 8pm episode?? :(

It was the episode about meteor showers Gaz and in particular the Perseids, I haven't seen it before and thought it was the current episode, I'm a bit miffed now that I've missed the recent one :D

Terry P has a very nice observatory at his home in Somerset I believe. I bumped into him once in a Charity Shop in Street (Somerset). Nice bloke.

John

You lucky man John, :D I've never met the man, I've got all his books and one or two are signed (my dear wife went and stood in line for me because of my ill health I couldn't do it). I'd love to spend an hour or so in his company.

.....Brian.....

The program was a special recorded in the summer about meteors, (according to the Radio Times) and Terry Pratchett & Brian May were amongst many who appeared, this was not a repeat of earlier progs, it didn't follow the normal format, and is part of a series of astro progs being broadcast on Sundays by the Beeb.

There is another next Sunday, a Sky @ Night special, followed by a documentary. Can't remember the subject matter, should be the RT tomorrow.

naz :(

Archived