Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Anyone seen or heard of this?

I have seen that 'Gizmo' before and thought it sounded a super idea and would suite JV in his quest for better focus. In fact,I think it is has appeared on the Forum previously.I seem to remember at the time something about WartHog was going to be swamped with 'Get me one,please' emails. :D

(That might still happen! :()

CW

Wonderful :cheers:

I'm very tempted, but you know how it is... more money :(. I might stick to using ImagesPlus to focus for now but that gadget is one hell of a time saver (hmmm I sense an ongoing debate in my conscience for the next few days :D).

Matt

Wonderful :cheers:

I'm very tempted, but you know how it is... more money :(. I might stick to using ImagesPlus to focus for now but that gadget is one hell of a time saver (hmmm I sense an ongoing debate in my conscience for the next few days :D).

Matt

yepand a helluva load cheaper than a 40d with liveview :D

It was discussed here a few weeks ago! I posted the link for it and somebidy else (cannot remember who now) had just got one and said it worked a treat. Works with any Canon DSLR, basically it seems to re-enable the autofocus sensorthingy in the camera and you get the beep once the camera has detetced best focus. I presume it works by fooling the camera into thinking it has a lens attached?

It was discussed here a few weeks ago! I posted the link for it and somebidy else (cannot remember who now) had just got one and said it worked a treat. Works with any Canon DSLR, basically it seems to re-enable the autofocus sensorthingy in the camera and you get the beep once the camera has detetced best focus. I presume it works by fooling the camera into thinking it has a lens attached?

I have just recieved one today (shipped direct) so i will be trying it out and letting you guys know how it gets on.

Craig

It will have a lens attached a WO 105 APO lens...... 8)

Archived