Tak FSQ 85ED for 10 euro's

nephilim

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that anyone would even try it on when it was so obviously a mistake. It's a little like trying to make a legalised mugging.. :p

Seems to me that the only possible good outcome for these people chancing their tenner would have to come at a massive expense to someone else. I for one would not be able to sleep.

I wonder how many people sent them an email pointing out the mistake. I could probably count them on no fingers

Sorry, My mistake....Emadmoussa tried to contact them so my faith in humanity has been restored....at least in part :D

I can't believe that anyone would even try it on when it was so obviously a mistake. It's a little like trying to make a legalised mugging.. :p

£10 may be a small amount to loose, but your card and payment details are far more valuable. In the right hand, you can loose thousands of pounds if you are not lucky.

Fortunately this looks like a genuine mistake from a real retailer, rather than a group of cyber criminal trying to con people for their credit card details.

I have to admire some people for their bravery for giving away their card details to what is clearly a doggy website.

...however they certainly have now received free advertising! At least they're on the ball, are tracking orders and refunding quickly with good communications...

...they may turn out to be quite a good site, obviously depending on their actual prices!

Just need to get their site up and running properly now...

I've just received a call from the website owner in Ireland. He apologized for the misunderstanding and expressed his surprise at the fact that somebody managed to access the site. He says it'll be live and all the prices will be correct in a week. I offered 15 euros instead of 10 for the Takahashi, but he declined :D

Archived