Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

2013 star parties

claire1985

There is a Star party next weekend in Brecon organised by London's Baker Street Irregular Astronomers. There should be a second in September but this has not yet been confirmed. Might still be able to get tickets for it. http://astrocamp.org.uk/

Ah that's handy, just so happens I had plans to be camping in snowdonia next weekend but I'll see if I can get plans changed :-D thanks for that x

Ah that's handy, just so happens I had plans to be camping in snowdonia next weekend but I'll see if I can get plans changed :-D thanks for that x

Plenty of dark skies here in Snowdonia I haven't left my garden yet with my scope but I live near a few good spots (so im told ) Llanberis , betws y coed , Llanrwst . dolgarog . To be honest almost anywere in north wales away from the coastline .Where are you planning to go here in north wales , Let me know if you find any good spots so that I can try in the future.

Those are some if my favourite places, tbh weather dependant we are hoping to just bivvy on the side of whichever mountain we climb, if we have to camp it will possibly be in ogwen valley at the foot of Tryfan, I have three mountains to climb in the Glyders range so if we bivvy it'll be somewhere there, I'm so excited to be going, snowdonia is my favourite place :-) your very lucky to live there!! X

Archived