Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SCT scope storage solution

Vince1963

Hi Guy's i thought i'd share this with you.. IF like me you don't want to make your own case and you'd rather have something a bit more professional looking but you don't want to pay Celestron prices then you might want to look at this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200843641456?var=500143271027&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 I have just bought one and i am well impressed, My C11 scope fits in it just a treat and i went for the wheeled version so i can manoeuvre it around easily it as lockable catches on it too. :smiley:

Thank you for that information, I normally use Peli Storm and was about to order another at over £200 for my 9.25; will have to give this one serious consideration if only for the EQ6.

Glad to be of help, I think they may have different sizes too, You can have the option of wheels which i thought was good (two of them are locking too so the case doesn't move about ) :smiley:

Archived