m51

tony

not posted anything in here for a while so heres one of a few i've managed over the last couple months inbetween cloud and rain and more rain and some more cloud :mad:

anyway over many different nights i've totalled 4hrs and 20mins in 5min lum subs with the atik314L+ on ed80 with qhy finderguider, artemis and phd and sort of processed in cs5.

still have a lot to learn in the processing department though.

m51201304074hr20_zps169eb989.jpg

Ticks all the boxes Tony. You've managed to bring out some of the fainter elements without making things too noisy so you've done well with the processing. I really like the way you haven't tried to push things too far

Ticks all the boxes Tony. You've managed to bring out some of the fainter elements without making things too noisy so you've done well with the processing. I really like the way you haven't tried to push things too far

thanks for that. still learning so its good to know i'm sort of going in the right direction.

Archived