Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astro Panel crashing

Steep

Anybody else having problems with it? just today the app has started crashing when it tries to download weather data. I've tried all the usual suspects, cleared data/cache, uninstalled/reinstalled. After a reinstall it works fine through the setup process but crashes again at the data loading point.

Well I've got it back and working-ish. After clearing, uninstalling and rebooting I reinstalled and set my location manually. The app now runs but it has the same problem I noticed first thing this morning which is it's showing clear skies as far ahead as I cared to swipe. The crashing started this morning when I tried (I think) to swipe too far ahead. The lack of data may be a server problem though so I'll leave it alone and look out the window for now. :)

/edit, spoke too soon it's back to crashing again.

I think it is a more general 7timer problem. I use iOS and am having problems too. I normally view it through ObserverPro so I contacted the developer who confirmed that the problem is with 7timer

Stu

Archived