NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

G-r-a-v-e-s space radar

So, what's the difference between this & haarp to do with ionising the ozone layer & weather modification if you don't mind me asking..... HAARP uses 110 mega-watts & is 2.8 mhz isn't it?

Not sure about Haarp difference is G-r-a-v-e-s haarp like facility is transmitting a continuous low-frequency signal cw morse code towards a given angular section of space.

then that signal is bounced around the object maybe meteors/ satelites/ so on when they pass it's field. Receiving is based on the elementary signals picked up provides an angular measurement of the object detected, while the frequency shift between the emitted signals and the received signals measures its radial velocity.

Ah, think I can get the picture now, cheers. Did you know there are a bunch of conspiracy theorists going round saying some of these sites are for weather modification & can b

ounce signals off the atmosphere to cause earthquakes in foreign countries & modify the weather to make crops more expensive.... There's tonnes of videos on youtube about it is some crazy stuff. Never snapped any aliens have you? Their supposed to take left turns from the 3rd to the first dimension, de-materialise into these orbs & use that theory of how particles are all connected to eachother & beam @ lightspeed round the universe where time & space slows down to move round in a stasis field ha.

Oh well, the weather mod is based on haarp ofcourse.....

Ah, think I can get the picture now, cheers. Did you know there are a bunch of conspiracy theorists going round saying some of these sites are for weather modification & can b

ounce signals off the atmosphere to cause earthquakes in foreign countries & modify the weather to make crops more expensive.... There's tonnes of videos on youtube about it is some crazy stuff. Never snapped any aliens have you? Their supposed to take left turns from the 3rd to the first dimension, de-materialise into these orbs & use that theory of how particles are all connected to eachother & beam @ lightspeed round the universe where time & space slows down to move round in a stasis field ha.

Oh well, the weather mod is based on haarp ofcourse.....

Nope didnt know about conspiracy theorists to do with G-r-a-v-e-s space radar i'm just amazed i pick up trace signal from it and does show some interesting patterns it does in speclab of stuff it detects.

I do how ever also have Infrared cam on skies on motion detect that has captured quite few strange things that well maybe ufo's i allways make video once month of me latest captures from them and add few radio screen detections in videos.

Latest sky cam video link i allways make them with crazy music.

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, futurenets said:

I recently downloaded Spectrum Lab and need help getting started picking up Graves Radar?

Also is Spectrum Lab used for Sound Waves and radio Waves? I probably have a lot of research ahead of me so any help or site references appreciated.

Welcome futurenets.

Have a look at the thread "New to Meteor Detecting" (https://stargazerslounge.com/topic/220150-new-to-meteor-detecting/). It is quite a long thread but there is a lot of information to help you along the way. That's what got me into it.

Spectrum Lab is really just a spectrum analyser, so can be used to analyse any waveform, be it of audio or radio origin. At the end of the day, what comes out of a radio receiver is an audio signal, and it is this that SL analyses. SL is a powerful application with many nuances, and it is worth studying the manual in some detail (http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/speclab/index.htm). You will need a radio receiver of some kind. The Funcube dongle software defined radio (SDR) is what I use, but there are other, cheaper, devices available which have been used successfully.

Good luck.

Ian

My meteor traces ( 72 EHR) stopped at 20:00 (21:00 their time) Nothing since. Is it down for maintenance? Anyone else still getting traces?

just checked the log two and a half hours of static. other sites reporting just under 100 per hour 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived