Help needed with mosaic

I all,

I managed to get out tonight and do a spot of imaging, I spent alot of time imaging Jupiter and after a while I turned my attention to the moon and decided to have another shot at doing a mosaic.

My problem however is when I come to stitch the frames together with Microsoft I,C,E im left with all the joins and Photoshop leaves frames out all together, as well as the joins, which spoils the look of the image

Can anyone please help me to get around this ?

I have uploaded a pic so you can see for yourselves.

post-21044-0-12172400-1363568734_thumb.p

Thank you in advance

Dale

Hi Dale:

I have not tried the mosaic programs yet....only Photoshop. Have had some luck by erasing some overlap on the panels as I go. Your mosaic's great and I'm sure others will give you the info you need

Cheers

Roger

Thanks for the tip Rodger, I will give it a try when I get home from work.

was a little disappointed last night when I noticed and didn't want to do any processing on it untill I managed to get it sorted,

Thanks for that Rodger your mosaic looks fabulous and you have certainly joined it up well, must of taken some time and patience.

Mike I will definatly have a look at that and have a try with both methods and see how it turns out

I all,

I managed to get out tonight and do a spot of imaging, I spent alot of time imaging Jupiter and after a while I turned my attention to the moon and decided to have another shot at doing a mosaic.

My problem however is when I come to stitch the frames together with Microsoft I,C,E im left with all the joins and Photoshop leaves frames out all together, as well as the joins, which spoils the look of the image

Can anyone please help me to get around this ?

I have uploaded a pic so you can see for yourselves.

post-21044-0-12172400-1363568734_thumb.p

Thank you in advance

Dale

Do you crop the images to remove the edge artifacts before loading them into MIce ?

Archived