NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

not a good scope to buy off ebay

Daniel-K

Anyone else notice what looks like the legs of an HEQ5 or possibly a Nexstar poking out from under a cloth at the lower left hand side of the picture. I think chummy knows perfectly well what he is selling there.

Anyone else notice what looks like the legs of an HEQ5 or possibly a Nexstar poking out from under a cloth at the lower left hand side of the picture. I think chummy knows perfectly well what he is selling there.

Well spotted that lady

If he/she does know what they're doing then they could be responible for putting some poor newbie of this fantastic hobby for life, if thats the case then (for want of a much more inappropriate phase) shame on them!! :mad: :mad:

Steve

In the listing the seller does state that they have purchased a goto to replace this one, so it's probably an 8SE.

Would anyone really be able to use an 8 inch reflector on an EQ3-2?

Archived