Primary mirrors

astrobob0

the cheapest solution is to buy a used full tube from e.g. http://www.astrobuysell.com/uk/propview.php and then use the various parts to create your own telescope or even just make a dob base. you can buy optics from the excellent suppliers mentioned above (or even make your own) but it's not as cost effective. you generally get better optics with the above suppliers but the ones in standard scopes like Skywatcher are very very good.

Galvoptics

Look under Parabolic Mirrors not finished mirrors, not actually 100% sure theyare still doing them

Oldham

Look at the Price List to see what is available

Nichol

Again look under the Price List

For GSO mirrors try TS

Sure there used to be another, but that is all I think I have bookmarked.

What diameter ?

Hi 150mm thanks for your reply regards Bob

Keep an eye on astrobuysell.com/uk - mirrors come up there quite often. There was a twelve inch F5 with secondary advertised last week for 200 quid!!!! Needless to say it was snapped up quickly. I think I paid around 325 for a 12.5" F6 a few years ago at the same source.

Nichol, Galvoptics and Oldham have nice mirrors & I hear the GSOs tend to be quite good these days as well.

Archived