Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Buying in bad weather.

K3ny0n

I'm bored of the weather now and I've got a FLO voucher sitting there waiting to be spent on something I don't actually need.

Uhmm.. what shall I buy. :blink:

I might buy another cloud shifter, the other one didn't work too well.

Rob.

How much is the voucher for?

Cloud shifters don't work - I bought 2 the other day from a guy called Honest John. He also sold me one pint of snake oil, 3 fairy teeth and a unicorn horn. I didn't buy the pixie dust though - I'm not daft! :p

Everything was great apart from the cloud shifters they were rubbish! Mind you he did say that I had to calibrate them on the 32nd day of each month so that might be why. :huh:

Same guy I got mine from, I bought the 32nd day version and it didn't do much so he advised me on the 33rd version. It must be the higher the number the better it works.

It's a £60 voucher, there must be something to buy.

Rob.

Yep - shed loads - What's missing in your kit?

Me ?? I spend most of my time looking at lenses I can't afford.

My last purchase though was an OIII filter - you must have a gap in your kit that needs plugging.

Cloudy night's are a sure fire way to make me spend money too

I need a Light pollution filter for the Canon wanted to get a CLS clip in but now with the voucher I'm weighing up the Hutech on FLO.

Rob.

You know once you buy it, your council may to switch to LED street lamps....

That's what happened to me when I bought my IDAS LPS filter. My council changed all the nearby street lamp to LED within months ...

You know once you buy it, your council may to switch to LED street lamps....

That's what happened to me when I bought my IDAS LPS filter. My council changed all the nearby street lamp to LED within months ...

Very true, never thought of that.

Rob.

Archived