NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Making a dew shield, what do I need?

emadmoussa

+1 again for craft foam,

Do you have a Range near you? I bought 2x A4 black pieces of craft foam and some really good sticky velcro from from the Range and used the stuff very succesfully as dew shield on my 200p. I liked it so much I went back only yestarday so I could make one for my ED80. This time I even spashed out 50p on a piece of jet black felt to flock the inside of the dew shield so this time I will be making the delux model :D

I'll take some pics whilst I'm making it and post them in the DIY section, a simple but effective little project to do:)

Chris

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is my go...

go-outdoors matt (they didnt have black, but will flock outside too)

the matt was double layered, so stripped 5mm back at the top and added a DIY dew heater...just in case.post-6034-0-44351400-1363032297_thumb.jp

+1 again for craft foam,

Do you have a Range near you? I bought 2x A4 black pieces of craft foam and some really good sticky velcro from from the Range and used the stuff very succesfully as dew shield on my 200p. I liked it so much I went back only yestarday so I could make one for my ED80. This time I even spashed out 50p on a piece of jet black felt to flock the inside of the dew shield so this time I will be making the delux model :D

I'll take some pics whilst I'm making it and post them in the DIY section, a simple but effective little project to do:)

Chris

I've now made one for my ED80, See the link below :

Archived