Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

S@N program this month

kirkster501

Yes, I liked it as well. It's like a really good Astro Society meeting, with some really knowledgeable and articulate people explaining things. Chris Lintott is a nice guy, he did a lecture at our Astro Society a couple of years ago and it was really good. We took him off to our observatory to look at Saturn afterwards.

Chris

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jury's out on Mr Abel's scarf, though... :wink:

Smacks of a nerd trying to be 'individual'. As a style challenged nerd, I can only say that it's not necessary and that Tom Baker, whatever else you may think, is not a fashion icon. #Not since the seventies

Russell

I've just watched the latest edition of S@N on iplayer and must say, i am very impressed with the team and the show as a whole.

I was worried the show may go slightly down hill with the loss of SPM, but the team really seem to have pulled together to make the show as enjoyable and as informative as ever.

A BIG well done to the whole team, keep up the good work.

D.C

I think that S@N has been too studio bound for a while.. it would be good if they started looking and exploring aspects of astrophysics - perhaps a 30 minute stint presenting a different aspect each month after the program itself.

Archived