SW19 Colliers Wood says hello!

PhilipRichardson

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello to Pip,

Seams you been into this FAB hobby longer than me :icon_exclaim: Wont be a hard thing to do really :icon_rabbit:. I been only into it properly for about 7 Months that is using equipment like 25*70 :bino2:& within the last or so 3 Months a 5" Reflecting :icon_cyclops:.

Now I have to say I'v been gazing a lot longer just with my :hello2: eye's.

Interesting that you built a Telescope. Wouldn't mind having a bash at that my self :icon_idea: You must be well keen if you still go Astronomy :icon_pirat: hunting within the London :icon_eek: aria.

Sir Patrick Moore is probably why I am into the hobby in the first place as well. Fair play to the chap. Hope he is doing well where ever he is now in the :earth: .

Anyhoo, welcome to SGL from a South Side Glaswegian.

Regards,

MrGaza

Hello to Pip,

Seams you been into this FAB hobby longer than me :icon_exclaim: Wont be a hard thing to do really :icon_rabbit:. I been only into it properly for about 7 Months that is using equipment like 25*70 :bino2:& within the last or so 3 Months a 5" Reflecting :icon_cyclops:.

Now I have to say I'v been gazing a lot longer just with my :hello2: eye's.

Interesting that you built a Telescope. Wouldn't mind having a bash at that my self :icon_idea: You must be well keen if you still go Astronomy :icon_pirat: hunting within the London :icon_eek: aria.

Sir Patrick Moore is probably why I am into the hobby in the first place as well. Fair play to the chap. Hope he is doing well where ever he is now in the :earth: .

Anyhoo, welcome to SGL from a South Side Glaswegian.

Regards,

MrGaza

Hi Mr G!

i had a long break from viewing as youthful distractions got in the way... But I am back now! Ibet your skies are clearer than mine! Pip

Archived