Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

EQ 3-2 dual axis motors

Not sure it would work with the motors i have. Anyone know? Not to worry if it doesn't the offer was a cracking gesture .

Im out of work at the moment due to destroying my ankle in an accident so access any work materials are impossible lol.shame as i could do with a good scrap weigh in lol..

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buy the way the 2.5 was a joke

It's free

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

i know was just saying i could do with a bit for weighing in lol..

well it looks like it doesn't work shame as that would have been great, thanks for the offer though Steve really good of you..

From memory the circuit is actually fairly simple. On the input side there are a load of switches feeding into a microcontroller, the outputs of which drive four darlington pairs two of which are connected to each stepper motor. Most of the "clever" stuff is in the controller I think. My gut feeling is that the handsets for the EQ3-2 and EQ5 are pretty much identical and either the programming for the microcontroller is different to allow the motors to be driven at different rates (to account for the difference in gearing) or that the speed is selected by an input to the microcontroller being pulled high or low. I suspect the former.

James

Archived