NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Good ExSc second hand on Astro B&S

alan potts

Matthew,

They are very nice eyepieces and s/h rather rare. I would have liked them myself If i hadn't Ethos at 8mm and 13mm and the other I have the Meade 30mm. Still I am sure you will not hold on to them long, and I hope they go to a good owner.

Astro Baby, you would have to make another one of your special boxes if you bought them.

Good luck,

Alan.

Alan.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the 30mm 82* is like in my dob, once it arrives, and once the ever present clouds go away, now all i need is a 6mm for planetary use and I should be done, unless I feel the need to plug the gap between the 30mm ES and my 13mm ethos.

Jabberwocky,

I have the Meade version of this, so we all believe much the same. It is a great eyepiece. Clouds, if you want to make yourself sick read my Sirius report in Obs Reports from last night, green is the colour.

On the plantary eyepiece I have a Meade 5.5mm UWA if you want to PM me.

Alan

Jabberwocky,

I have the Meade version of this, so we all believe much the same. It is a great eyepiece. Clouds, if you want to make yourself sick read my Sirius report in Obs Reports from last night, green is the colour.

On the plantary eyepiece I have a Meade 5.5mm UWA if you want to PM me.

Alan

That's rubbing it in :Envy::grin:

Archived