Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

If you can book me a flight to Glendale on the Isle of Skye I'd happily go. The nearest airport is Inverness, followed by the train to Kyle of Lochalsh, followed by the bus to Portree and then either a cab or another bus to Glendale.............. :grin: :grin: :grin::evil: :evil:

Got inlaws up the very top in Caithness and I've never managed to time it right to see any Aurora, last time I was up in October 2012 there were images posted on SGL from the week before I was there and again... you can probably guess this, the week after. Sod's law working at it's best :rolleyes:

My outlaws are on N Skye. Lucky enough to have seen the northern lights seven times. The best being green bands right across the whole sky flickering on and off. One outlaw phoned this evening, no snow , beautiful deep sky with flowing aurora,

Nick.

Archived