NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Someone got an absolute bargain

Cjg

Keep reading from many sources about how well made Televue's are. Have a hankering for a smallish grab and go scope that could travel in the cabin as hand luggage. http://telescopeoutl...-telescope.html It went very quickly by the looks of things too

Chris

Have a look in the Cloudy Nights classifieds.

There is currently a 70mm Televue Ranger for $ 455.oo, which works out to about £ 285.oo

It might be small but its a very heavy scope for its size... I used to use mine as a terrestrial spotting scope around the reserve on but got fed up of lugging it around all day... Views were very nice with tne TV plossls or the BP mkIII zoom...

I also snaffled a Vixen ED81S off them so I have banned myself for looking at the site :)

Peter...

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk HD

That ads been there for ages. Probably was put up for the one Peter snaffled!

Really, I check that site quite often the cache test showed it went up on the 3rd of Jan...if they are at common, was the first I'd seen there all year?

Have a look in the Cloudy Nights classifieds.

There is currently a 70mm Televue Ranger for $ 455.oo, which works out to about £ 285.oo

Thanks, I have, but the shipping and payment from the USA puts me off a little...have tried to buy new from the retailers in New York and California, but no chance, not allowed to ship outside of the USA

Really, I check that site quite often the cache test showed it went up on the 3rd of Jan...if they are at common, was the first I'd seen there all year?

I've looked at that ad at least 3 times over the last year. I need a pronto to complete my TV small scope line up.

Thanks, I have, but the shipping and payment from the USA puts me off a little...have tried to buy new from the retailers in New York and California, but no chance, not allowed to ship outside of the USA

Have you thought about using one of the US forwarders? You basically get it sent to them and they'll send it on to you (some will even wait for items from various websites and then send them all together in one package to save you on total shipping costs). There's one in particular that I've heard very good things about but I don't know if I am allowed to post it here.

I've looked at that ad at least 3 times over the last year. I need a pronto to complete my TV small scope line up.

You see a similar add, that you are not going for, please PM me or tweet me? Thanks,

Chris

Have you thought about using one of the US forwarders? You basically get it sent to them and they'll send it on to you (some will even wait for items from various websites and then send them all together in one package to save you on total shipping costs). There's one in particular that I've heard very good things about but I don't know if I am allowed to post it here.

Had no idea that they even existed, but more concerned with trying to rectify any problems that might occur..

Archived