NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

TelVue Delos 4.5mm.

alan potts

Dirk,

Nice revoiew, very nice in fact. There were a few thing s there, saw, and wish I had mentioned.

Can't stop, it's my Birthday so off out for a beer.

Alan.

Happy Birthday Alan! Hope you're not cheating on a clear night while we sit here haunting the forum bracing for the rain/snow :eek::D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the looks of some of my typing errors it looks as if I have already hit the bottle. This is my first drink in 2 months, I have had some sort of cholesterol problem cause by to many Fish and Chips, take aways etc, when I was in England, so now I have to pay the price. All joking aside if anyone is reading and you are over 45 it is a good idea to get a blood test one in a while.

Dunkster,

Two Delos eyepieces will cost a lot less than where you have just been.

I think this is going to turn out to be a range of eyepieces that will be hard to beat, it might be nice if any members have any others from the range to chip in with the verdict on theirs.

Alan.

• 3 months later...

I have this and the 8mm Delos. Used with my TV101 I'm not seeing any chromatic aberration or other optical faults with either, but I do find the 4.5mm a bit more sensitive to seeing and maybe a bit more strenuous to use.

Archived