Is it ever going to clear?

Tom2012

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by the twinkly LEDS in my neighbour's garden (1000 of 'em by now) I think he's nicked all of our stars to decorate the outside of his house... :D - yeh, that was a grin - I'm well past being hacked off by it, I only laugh at the sheer irony...(it was previously very dark in my garden)

Didn't get to get out last night. Guess what? Yep! Clouded over!

Whos ordered new stuff?!? Haha!

Tom

Sent from my LT30p using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

I think it all must be my fault. I've basically spent the last month or so aquiring new bits and bobs. Got a Telrad coming today, so that's another week knackered...

We were lucky and got two hours in last night, I hope everyone who's been waiting far too long gets a break soon, I can't believe how much cloud we've had the last six weeks. I've had one night of imaging in six weeks, which I think is my worst in three years, ignoring breaks over summer. Most frustrating during these long winter nights!

The forecast for Beds looked iffy yesterday, but we stuck our solid tube dob out just in case. There was a bit of cloud dodging, but with this rubbish weather we're having, it's really paying off at the moment to have such a low hassle telescope.

I had my first proper look at Kemble's Cascade, which I really liked, but other than that and catching a shadow going over Jupiter, I stuck to the main DSOs I already know, like M81 and 82, and M44, the Beehive Cluster (great to see that coming back again).

I hope we get some proper clear, I'd love to get back the the Moore Winter Marathon.

We were lucky and got two hours in last night, I hope everyone who's been waiting far too long gets a break soon, I can't believe how much cloud we've had the last six weeks. I've had one night of imaging in six weeks, which I think is my worst in three years, ignoring breaks over summer. Most frustrating during these long winter nights!

The forecast for Beds looked iffy yesterday, but we stuck our solid tube dob out just in case. There was a bit of cloud dodging, but with this rubbish weather we're having, it's really paying off at the moment to have such a low hassle telescope.

I had my first proper look at Kemble's Cascade, which I really liked, but other than that and catching a shadow going over Jupiter, I stuck to the main DSOs I already know, like M81 and 82, and M44, the Beehive Cluster (great to see that coming back again).

I hope we get some proper clear, I'd love to get back the the Moore Winter Marathon.

Love to see beehive cluster! Today seems a write off! Maybe tomorrow..

Sent from my LT30p using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...

Archived