NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

I have a big problem

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, I can understand not been able to access the classifieds until u reach 50 posts but cant understand the edit one, it can be a little daunting when you first start posting on here as a newbie (for me it was anyway, not knowing the site & thinking alot of my questions might seem daft etc) It'd be nice if you could edit genuine mistakes as a couple of times when I first started posting, I'd re-read something and think 'Aarrghhh, I really wish I hadnt put it like that' haha

(Apologies to the OP for going a little off thread there )

Steve

I know, I can understand not been able to access the classifieds until u reach 50 posts but cant understand the edit one, it can be a little daunting when you first start posting on here as a newbie (for me it was anyway, not knowing the site & thinking alot of my questions might seem daft etc) It'd be nice if you could edit genuine mistakes as a couple of times when I first started posting, I'd re-read something and think 'Aarrghhh, I really wish I hadnt put it like that' haha

(Apologies to the OP for going a little off thread there )

Steve

That was a genuine edit btw :grin:

I've been asking the same question as the o.p. re handles and have ordered strap like those mentioned. As I said on the other thread the issue of moving the ota is so obvious I don't understand why they don't fit grips as standard.

As for predictive text, turn it off! chances are you can spell better than your phone ever will. :)

There is but you need to have 250 posts to activate it......Dont know why tho.

Steve

[/quot

This was done to try and avoid abusive and unwarranted comments to posters, especially with newcomers to the forum, then quickly removed before admin had site of it or time to trace the perpetrator. Even when the required 250 posts is reached, there is only a 20 minute window for alterations to be made. Hope this makes the situation a little clearer :)

John.

Archived