Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New Years Resolutions (stargazing related)...

TonyD

If I want to change something, I procrastinate, try halfheartedly, give up, have another go, forget all about it, then reach a higher state of consciousness and somehow the problem goes away one way or the other... :-) New year is just another opportunity to re-evaluate, no need to take it too seriously.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get properly to grips with AP even if only using my 550D on my Megrez 90. Skies allowing :grin: .

And *finally* get my 8" newt restoration done. I've got all the bits, but it's had to take a back seat to more serious matters. :huh:

My new years resolution is to make the most of any clear skies we get and not just think, oh well i can't really be bothered, i'll go out next time. Then have to wait weeks for my next clear sky.

D.C

Mine is to get out more. I've been commuting long distances each week for the past 3 years which means I've only ever had 3 nights a week I could go out (typically the other 4 were always the clear ones with the major astronomical events!) That'll all change this year after moving, so once I've got an observatory, no more missed opportunities!

Archived