Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Images I'll never finish.....

Tim

With the lousy weather this year the images have been pretty slow coming in. Not only that, but gathering the data at F10 take a tad longer than normal, which has left me with a load of half cooked images.

These are projects I've started but will probably never finish, as I am just about to swap the configuration of my imaging scope. Normally I just hang on to these year after year and never post them, but what the heck :)

Where possible I have added in previously gathered data to add colour, most of it taken at a different scale with other equipment.

Celestron 1100 EdgeHD + Atik 428ex

IC410 Tadpoles (Ha data gathered, colour added from a previous image)

post-1391-0-08016200-1356816808_thumb.jp

Melotte 15 in IC1805 (Ha data only)

post-1391-0-96871100-1356816896_thumb.jp

More pics to follow in this thread, when I get round to them.

Thanks for looking :)

Tim

I agree :) Nice images :) Do post unfinished images - most of us have several/many unfinished images.

The weather has certainly been diabolical! :( Fortunately, it seems I made a sufficiently good job of my observatory that it has survived the storms, which is more than can be said of some other sheds and an extension on the house (not made by me).

Archived