Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Open Club  ·  33 members

West Midlands

Any Wolverhampton or Willenhall Clubs

BUZZIN_NICE

Hi guys,

i'm a noob here with my new sky-watcher 1145p, i can see i am scratching the surface and i cannot learn anywhere near as fast as i would like too! i am thinking it might be ideal if i could join a local club where i can bring along my scope, whilst talking and listening to people so i can learn quickly and correctly. i see there is a cannock group on the forums but i wondered if there were any more local to me, wolverhampton, willenhall area? also how often do groups tend to get together for meets?

thank you,

dean

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all check out the "astroevents" page look for wolverhampton & black country observers thread ,and the Cannock chase and the westmidlands social groups.

Wolverhampton and Walsall A.S. are both good societies with lots of helpfull members.

Perton Library Astro group (me+ a few others) are holding a Stargazing live event on Thursday 17th at 7pm

Archived